When the nose is out of proportion with the rest of the face, it’s often the first thing people notice. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Frederick K. Park can resize and reshape the nose with rhinoplasty at his Rocky Mount practice. This procedure has helped his many patients from Greenville, Wilson, Murfreesboro, and Weldon, NC, feel more attractive and confident. Many wish they hadn’t waited so long!
What Is Rhinoplasty?
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.